Schedule A Free Discovery Call
In this complimentary 20 mintue phone call we’ll go over your top health concerns and goals. From there we’ll decide what services fit your needs and how to move forward on your health journey.
Nutritional Therapy Initial Consultation (90 mintues)
This 90 mintue initial session includes:
- A deep dive into your health goals, history, diet, lifestyle and symptoms
- A functional evaluation to determine specific nutritional deficiencies and targeted supplementation if needed
- Detailed customized dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendations
- A personalized plan you can start following right away
Follow up sessions (50 minutes)
- Our follow up sessions will allow us to review, discuss and celebrate your progress
- Review new food journal and make adjustments as needed
- Re-test specific functional evaluation points
- Adjust your plan as needed
- Customized resources related to your goals
- Email support following visit
3 Month Wellness Overhaul
This is for you if you prefer consistent hands on support and accountability:
- 90 minute initial consultation
- 5 follow up sessions
- Unlimited Email support between sessions
- Targeted and customized supplement recommendations if needed
- In home pantry clean out
- Recipe resources and shopping lists
$825 / for the package
Sugar Detox Group Class
A 5 week Nutritional Education Class with a 21 day REAL FOOD sugar detox built in.
- No shakes. No calorie counting.
- This class focuses on boosting your energy, reducing bloating and gas, eliminating sugar and carb cravings and blasting brain fog.
- Over 5 weeks you will learn about digestion, weight management, dismantling the confusion about fats and how to uncover food sensitivities.
- Includes 5 weeks of course materials, a cookbook, small group coaching and a strong support and accountability system.
In-home Pantry Clean Out
Ready to make changes to your health, but not sure where to start?
Health starts at home with a well-stocked and well-organized kitchen and pantry. Together we purge out the processed and refined foods to make way for the new more nutrient dense options. Together we analyze what needs to go or stay, discuss reading food labels and figure out what's missing.